Digital Strategy Lead
The Digital Strategy Lead reports to the Head of Communications and Marketing to translate marketing and business development objectives into overall digital strategies. Responsibilities include ongoing maintenance of and building new features for Annum’s primary website, email marketing and social media properties; the creation of new content; identifying key performance indicators (KPIs) and optimizing Annum’s digital presence against them.
- Identifies and designs Annum’s strategic short and long term digital media goals.
- Verifies that digital initiatives (website, social media, email) deliver against approved strategic direction and KPIs.
- Performs quality assurance (QA) testing and implements necessary content improvements.
- Works across Annum teams on feature roadmaps and detailed business requirements for future website redesign effort.
- Determines content development strategy based on analytics and new business needs.
- Sets project timelines for content needs (images, copy, video). Works cross-departmentally and/or with freelancers/consultants to project manage content development.
- Ensures content adheres to industry best practices, search engine optimization (SEO) and Annum style guidelines.
- Collaborates cross-departmentally to optimize website(s) and oversee Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Works efficiently to create and edit content, choose appropriate modules for content display, and lay out content that complies with email/website designs and best practices for user experience (UX).
- Develops testing plans for content development projects, and leads the testing activities, and associated communication, with cross-functional teams.
- Communicates best practices, website performance, new website features, and the status of ongoing project work throughout the organization.
- Eye for good usability
- Experience working with business stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to effectively liaise with colleagues on all levels in a distributed, multicultural, detail-oriented environment
- Fast learner, creative problem solver
- Top-notch writing, presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in a tech, product or digital media context, with experience working in health care communications preferred
Commensurate with experience
Start Date / Location / Hours
Immediate / New York, NY