Finance, Accounting & Operations Analyst
This position will support the Company’s financial, operational and strategic decision-making by analyzing results, identifying and analyzing opportunities and making resulting recommendations to the Company’s management team.
- Provide financial and operational insights by collecting, monitoring and analyzing related data; provide recommended actions.
- Prepare and analyze prospective opportunities
- Prepare and analyze Ad-Hoc requests
- Develop and maintain Excel models
- Reconcile financial transactions and maintain supporting schedules
- Maintain database (i.e. entering, verifying and backing up data.)
- Manage the budget process
- BS/BA in Accounting (MBA a plus)
- Two years of experience with a public accounting or consulting firm, investment bank, financial institution or equivalent
- Working knowledge of accounting, accounting process and financial modeling
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook)
- Advanced skills in Excel (including proficiency with macros and pivot tables)
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication
- Self-driven and an obsession for details
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
Chief Executive Officer
Commensurate with experience
Start Date / Location
Immediate / New York