Annum’s Engagement Specialists are at the heart of our organization. The Specialists reach out to engage, inform and ultimately provide a pathway to those in need of help. Mission-driven with a heightened degree of empathy and sensitivity, the Specialists make outbound calls to educate, assess suitability and schedule individuals for assessment appointments for an Annum treatment program. The Specialists will work in a call center (Engagement Center) environment, with performance expectations around productivity and efficiency. Being comfortable in a collaborative team setting is vital.
- Conducts outbound calls to prospective participants and engages them in a discussion around program benefits and enrollment
- Adheres to established conversation guidelines to engage, connect, and educate prospective participants about program options and benefits
- Schedules assessments as appropriate
- Utilizes Annum’s systems to update call history and participant notes
- Handles participant questions and objections
- Handles some inbound calls (participant call-backs from voicemails left, etc.)
- Superior verbal communication skills with the ability to convey empathy and understanding in a sincere and genuine manner
- Ability to be flexible within the scope of the customer interaction as well as with internal processes and procedures
- Self-motivated team player with multitasking abilities
- Adept at learning and using computer systems – familiarity with CRM systems
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Focused, driven to achieve with a demonstrated work ethic
- 3-5 years work experience providing a high level of customer service
- 2-3 years sales experience with demonstrated ability to concept-sell the benefits of a service
- 2-3 years work experience in a call center environment
- Minimum Associates Degree, BA preferred
- Relevant experience/ higher education will be considered
Commensurate with experience / Salary and variable performance based compensation bonus
Start Date / Location / Hours
June 2017 / FL / Ability to work shift hours between 1pm to 11pm, Monday through Saturday
Interested? Let us know.
© 2017 Annum Health, Inc. All rights reserved.