The Mobile Developer will work on challenging problems with smart people. You are looking for the perfect role that has its roots in a start-up and the energy and flexibility that brings, but with the vision and executable roadmap of experienced leadership, game-changing product vision, and a work hard/play hard company culture.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean, testable code
- Gather specific requirements and recommend solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay current on new technology trends
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a related field
- 2-7 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Experience with Android development in Eclipse or AIDE.
- Experience with iOS development in XCode/Cocoa/Swift/ObjC
- Experience with React Native a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile techniques (Scrum)
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Ruby, BASH, etc.
- Excellent capacity to multitask, is flexible and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable working with an interdisciplinary team
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgement
- Detail oriented
- Reliable, trustworthy, flexible and able to be discreet
- Self-managed; skilled at managing a high volume of work and prioritizing
Chief Technology Officer
Commensurate with experience
Start Date / Location
Immediate / New York